MS Optical original design MS Apoqualia-G/Apolia-G 35/f1.4 rangefinder lens in Leica M mount. Initial lot of lenses, designed, manufactured and hand-assembled in Japan by Mr Sadayasu Miyazaki.
- 6 elements in 4 groups Gauss formula lens
- Compact design, weight just 90g, 115g with hood (23mm long, 49.5mm diameter (without hood))
- 37mm P.75 filter thread
- Minimum focus distance 0.8m on Leica M, on mirrorless cameras 0.5-0.6m
- ALL glass surfaces multicoated for maximum light transmission
- Native Leica M mount, area for 6-bit coding
- Anodised aluminium in black finish
Please note that we cannot make reservations for serial numbers.
For more information and sample images, please keep checking back.