MS Optical original design MS Optical Sonnetar 50/1.1 rangefinder lens (black) in Leica M mount designed, manufactured and hand-assembled in Japan by Mr Sadayasu Miyazaki.
- 5 elements in 4 groups Sonnar formula lens
- Compact design, weight 190g, 220g with hood (36mm long, 55mm diameter filter thread)
- Premium quality Tantalum glass, superior to Trium and Lanthanum glass with best refractive qualities
- 14 blade aperture for smooth and pleasing bokeh (Made in Germany by Otto Niemann Feinmechanik GmbH, Berlin)
- Minimum focus distance 0.8m
- ALL six glass surfaces multicoated, 97% light transmission
- Initial lot of 300 lenses, designed, manufactured and hand-assembled in Japan by Mr Sadayasu Miyazaki
- Native Leica M mount
Includes lens, metal lens hood and front/rear caps. Specified to accept 55mm filters, however filters of three different sizes can be used on this lens mounted with original hood:
For 55mm filter, note that it is mounted in reverse direction on the outside of lens front, then hood is screwed on the back of the filter.
For more information and sample images, please see here.
Please note that we expect strong demand once again so please expect a brief waiting time between order and shipment date. Thank you.
Please note that we cannot make reservations for serial numbers.
For lens usage instructions, please see under Attachments for this product listing.