Limited Japanese gold and red black lacquer finish!
MS Optical original design MS Apoqualia-G/Apolia-G 28/f2 rangefinder lens in Leica M mount. Initial lot of lenses, designed, manufactured and hand-assembled in Japan by Mr Sadayasu Miyazaki.
- 5 elements in 4 groups Gauss formula lens
- Compact design, weight just 70g, 9.8mm long, 50mm diameter (without hood))
- 28mm P.75 filter thread
- Minimum focus distance 0.9m on Leica M, on mirrorless cameras 0.75-0.9m
- ALL glass surfaces multicoated for maximum light transmission
- Native Leica M mount, area for 6-bit coding
- Anodised aluminium in black finish
- Note: hood is always black, even with silver lens
Please note that we cannot make reservations for serial numbers.
For more information and sample images, please keep checking back.