Limited EU shipping option (i.e. shipping from within EU) for selected variants!
MS Optical original design Perar 4.5/17mm Ultra Thin Retrofocus rangefinder lens in Leica M mount. Initial lot of lenses, designed, manufactured and hand-assembled in Japan by Mr Sadayasu Miyazaki.
- Ultra-wide 17 focal length, 100 degrees angle of view on 35mm format
- Ultra compact design, weight 60g, 100g with hood, only 10.2mm thick
- Minimum focus distance 0.8m on Leica M, on mirrorless cameras 0.5-0.6m
- ALL glass surfaces multicoated, 96% light transmission
- Vivid, real and beautiful color reproduction, high contrast high resolution images
- Initial lot of lenses, designed, manufactured and hand-assembled in Japan by Mr Sadayasu Miyazaki
- Native Leica M mount, area for 6-bit coding
Please note that we cannot make reservations for serial numbers.
Includes lens, lens hood and caps.