Limited EU shipping option (i.e. shipping from within EU)!
MS Optical original design Super Triplet Perar 4.5/21 rangefinder lens in Leica M mount. Initial lot of lenses, designed, manufactured and hand-assembled in Japan by Mr Sadayasu Miyazaki.
- Very high optical quality triplet formula lens
- Ultra-wide 21mm focal length, 90 degrees angle of view on 35mm size, 70 degrees on APS-S
- Ultra compact design, weight 45g, 55g with hood, only 5.2mm thick
- Refined triplet design with two double thickness positive lenses, superior to Tessar design
- 10 blade quasi-round aperture for smooth and pleasing bokeh
- Minimum focus distance 0.8m on Leica M, on mirrorless cameras 0.5-0.6m
- 25mm filter thread (in hood)
- ALL six glass surfaces multicoated, 96% light transmission
- Vivid, real and beautiful color reproduction, high contrast high resolution images
- Initial lot of lenses, designed, manufactured and hand-assembled in Japan by Mr Sadayasu Miyazaki
- Native Leica M mount, area for 6-bit coding
- Available in black finish, appearance analog to 24mm Perar lens
Please note that we cannot make reservations for serial numbers.
Includes lens, lens hood and caps. On digital Leica cameras such as Typ 240 or 262, we recommend using lens profile 21mm/ f 2.8 code 11134.