MS Optical original design rangefinder lens in Leica M mount. Initial lot of lenses, designed, manufactured and hand-assembled in Japan by Mr Sadayasu Miyazaki.
Full frame rangefinder coupled Leica M lens with a physical length of 5.8mm, diameter of 50mm, and weight of 45g.
- 6 elements in 4 groups Gauss formula lens
- Compact design, weight just 45g (barely larger if not the same as a camera body cap, 50mm diameter, length 5.8mm)
- 34mm P.75 filter thread for glass only
- Minimum focus distance 0.8m on Leica M, on mirrorless cameras 0.5-0.6m
- ALL glass surfaces multicoated for maximum light transmission
- Native Leica M mount, area for 6-bit coding
- Anodised aluminium in black, silver, black paint and Japanese lacquer (urushi) finish
Please note that we cannot make reservations for serial numbers.
For more information and sample images, please see this review by Bastian K.