FinePix X100 premium digital compact camera with the following features:
- Custom 12.3 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor: The FinePix X100 features a custom 12.3 megapixel APS-C CMOS high-performance sensor, internally optimized and developed exclusively for this model.
- High-performance 23mm F2 FUJINON Lens: The FinePix X100 comes with a new FUJINON non-collapsible lens structure that expands the realm of photographic expression with sharper resolution from the center to the corners.
- World's First Hybrid Viewfinder: The new Hybrid Viewfinder combines the window-type “bright frame” optical viewfinder found in rangefinder-type film cameras such as the classic 135-size or medium-format cameras, with the electronic viewfinder system incorporated in most compact or mirrorless digital cameras.
- Stunning Retro Design: The FinePix X100 features a beautiful, high-quality design inspired by the classic look and feel of traditional film cameras.
- RAW Quality – Image Enhancement Functions: Capturing the scene in RAW format is easy with just a press of the readily accessible RAW Button on the back of the camera.
- EVF/OVF Focus Area: The FinePix X100 offers users the choice between the 49-point auto EVF focus area or the 25-point OVF auto focus area as well as the selection of 5 different focus area sizes in EVF mode. Depending on the needs of each scene, the FinePix X100 offers easy focusing by design.
- HD Movie mode: Lets users capture the action in 720p high-definition detail. Just like taking still photos, users can capture movies with aperture-priority AE and enjoy a soft, defocused background effect. In addition, the built-in HDMI Mini connector allows users to easily and directly connect the FinePix X100 to high-definition TVs for showing stills and movies with plug-and-play ease.
- Motion Panorama: With the built-in Motion Panorama function, it is easy to capture 180° and 120° panoramic photos. Later users can print the results as pin-sharp A3-size (11.7” X 16.5”) enlargements and share the enjoyment of high-quality panoramic photography.
- Multi-Bracketing Functions: The FinePix X100 has four types of bracketing functions: AE, ISO, Dynamic Range and Film Simulation. One click of the shutter captures 3 bracketed images of the scene so the photographer knows he’s captured the moment.
Note: All instructions for this camera in Japanese only! Battery shipped separately due to postal limitations, will arrive later than the camera. You are advised to purchase a standard Fujifilm NP-95 yourself locally in case you wish to start using the camera quickly.