MS Optical original design Super Triplet Perar 4/24 rangefinder lens in Leica M mount. Initial lot of lenses, designed, manufactured and hand-assembled in Japan by Mr Sadayasu Miyazaki.
- Very high optical quality triplet formula lens
- Super-wide 24mm focal length, 82 degrees angle of view on 35mm size, 60 degrees on APS-S
- Ultra compact design, weight 40g, 50g with hood, only 5.2mm thick
- Refined triplet design with two double thickness positive lenses, superior to Tessar design
- 10 blade quasi-round aperture for smooth and pleasing bokeh (Made in Germany by Otto Niemann Feinmechanik GmbH, Berlin)
- Minimum focus distance 0.8m on Leica M, on mirrorless cameras 0.5-0.6m
- ALL six glass surfaces multicoated, 96% light transmission
- Vivid, real and beautiful color reproduction, high contrast high resolution images
- Unique exposed front aperture (hood accepts 19mm size filters)
- Initial lot of lenses, designed, manufactured and hand-assembled in Japan by Mr Sadayasu Miyazaki
- Native Leica M mount, area for 6-bit coding
- Available in black finish (black paint and other versions not available in Japan), appearance analog to 28mm Perar lens
Please note that we cannot make reservations for serial numbers.
Includes lens, lens hood and caps. Accepts Leica Elmar thread type 19mm filters mounted in supplied hood.
For more information and sample images, please keep checking back.