MS Optical original design MS Optical Sonnetar 50/f1.3 rangefinder lens in Leica M mount designed, manufactured and hand-assembled in Japan by Mr Sadayasu Miyazaki.
- 5 elements in 4 groups Sonnar formula lens
- Compact design, weight 123g, 143g with hood (36mm long, 49mm diameter filter thread)
- 14 blade aperture for smooth and pleasing bokeh (Made in Germany by Otto Niemann Feinmechanik GmbH, Berlin)
- Minimum focus distance 0.8m
- ALL six glass surfaces multicoated, 97% light transmission
- Native Leica M mount
Includes lens, metal lens hood and front/rear caps.
For more information and sample images, please see here.
Please note that we cannot make reservations for serial numbers.