Special limited Japanese lacquer style editions Urushi Wajima Gold, Red and Black!
Redesigned MS Optics original MS Apoqualia-G/Apolia-G 28/f2 II rangefinder lens in Leica M mount. Initial lot of lenses, designed, manufactured and hand-assembled in Japan by Mr Sadayasu Miyazaki.
- 5 elements in 4 groups Gauss formula lens
- Compact design, weight just 70g, 9.8mm long, 50mm diameter (without hood))
- 28mm P.75 filter thread
- Minimum focus distance 0.9m on Leica M, on mirrorless cameras 0.75-0.9m
- ALL glass surfaces multicoated for maximum light transmission
- Native Leica M mount, area for 6-bit coding
- Anodised aluminium in black finish
- Note: hood is always black, even with silver or other finish lens
Please note that we cannot make reservations for serial numbers.
For more information and sample images, please keep checking back.