MS Optical original design MS Apoqualia 35/f1.3 II Slim rangefinder lens in Leica M mount. Initial lot of lenses, designed, manufactured and hand-assembled in Japan by Mr Sadayasu Miyazaki.
- Aspherical retrofocus lens design
- 6 elements in 4 groups Gauss formula lens
- Compact design, weight just 79g (21mm long, 50mm diameter)
- 34mm P.75 filter thread
- Minimum focus distance 0.8m on Leica M, on mirrorless cameras 0.5-0.6m
- ALL glass surfaces multicoated for maximum light transmission
- Native Leica M mount, area for 6-bit coding
- Anodised aluminium in black finish
- Note: hood is always black, even with silver or other lens
The first photo shows the lens in the extended position. The second photo shows the lens with the hood reversed and collapsed. Aperture must be operated with a small stick or sleek fingers..
Please note that we cannot make reservations for serial numbers.
For more information and sample images, please keep checking back.