MS Optical original design MS Apollon 36/f1.3 rangefinder lens in Leica M mount. Initial lot of lenses, designed, manufactured and hand-assembled in Japan by Mr Sadayasu Miyazaki.
- 6 elements in 4 groups Gauss formula lens
- Compact design, weight just 80g (22mm long, 50mm diameter)
- 34mm P.75 filter thread (filters installed in reverse)
- Minimum focus distance 0.8m on Leica M, on mirrorless cameras 0.6m
- ALL glass surfaces multicoated for maximum light transmission
- Native Leica M mount, area for 6-bit coding
- Anodised aluminium in black finish
- Note: hood is always black, even with silver or other color lens
Please note that we cannot make reservations for serial numbers.