ATTENTION | Please see product description for availability
SOLD OUT! There is no new production planned! PLEASE DO NOT ORDER
MS Optical original design Super Triplet Perar 4/28 rangefinder lens in Leica M mount. First lot of 180 lenses, designed, manufactured and hand-assembled in Japan by Mr Sadayasu Miyazaki.
Please note that we cannot make reservations for serial numbers.
- Very high optical quality triplet formula lens
- Ultra compact design, weight 45g, 55g with hood
- Premium quality Tantalum glass, superior to Trium and Lanthanum glass with best refractive qualities
- Refined triplet design with two double thickness positive lenses, superior to Tessar design
- 10 blade quasi-round aperture for smooth and pleasing bokeh (Made in Germany by Otto Niemann Feinmechanik GmbH, Berlin)
- Minimum focus distance 0.8m
- ALL glass surfaces multicoated, 97% light transmission
- Vivid, real and beautiful color reproduction, high contrast high resolution images
- Unique exposed front aperture (hood accepts 19mm size filters)
- Initial lot of 180 lenses, designed, manufactured and hand-assembled in Japan by Mr Sadayasu Miyazaki
- Native Leica M mount
Includes lens, lens hood and caps. Accepts 19mm filters.
For more information, please see here.