ON DEMAND ITEM | Usually ships within 1-5 business days
Limited offer with 2 years extended warranty (total 3 years), please enquire for details
PENTAX 645D TTL autofocus, auto-exposure, lens-interchangeable, medium-format digital SLR camera . Thanks to the incorporation of a large image sensor, equal in performance to professional-standard digital camera backs, this high-performance model delivers super-high-resolution images with approximately 40 effective megapixels. It also offers outstanding dependability and superb operability and maneuverability to make outdoor shooting effortless and comfortable for demanding photographers.
Pentax 645D Features:
Full specification here. Camera body only, lens not included.
- TTL autofocus, auto-exposure medium-format digital SLR camera
- Kodak CCD image sensor size: 44 x 33mm (1.7 x 1.3")
- Resolution: 40 megapixels
- Shutter speed: 1/4000 sec
- Screen: 3-inch, 921,000 dot LCD
- File format: JPEG, TIFF, RAW
- Image customization: 8 types
- Battery yield: 800 photos on one full charge
- Power: D-L190 lithium-ion rechargeable battery, AC adapter (not included)
- Includes: software CDROM, lens cap, AC cord, USB cable, strap, lithium battery, battery charger
- Cold-resistance for up to -10C (14F)
- Dust-proof, weather-resistant
- Finder: 98% field of view (trapezoid prism type)
- Size: 156 x 117 x 119mm (6.1 x 4.6 x 4.7")
- Recommended lens: SMC Pentax-D FA645 55mmF2.8 AL[IF]SDM AW
- Suitable lens: 645AF2, 645AF, 645A
- Memory card: SD, SDHC dual slots
- Frame: magnesium-steel-alloy
- Weight: 1480g (inc. battery and SD card x2); 1400g (camera only)
Note: All instructions, packaging etc. for this camera in Japanese only! Confirmed that menu language can be set to any language as with other Pentax cameras. English and other language manual in electronic format should become available for download later.
To see more images for this item, click the links below or the thumbnail image to the right.
image #2 | image #3 | image #4 | image #5 | image #6 | image #7 | image #8
UPDATE: Please note that a recent change in postal policy prohibits having Lithium batteries to be shipped by air so batteries will have to be sent separately, possibly by surface mail.