MS Optics original design Fluorit Super Apochromat Aporis 135mm f/2.4 Full MC rangefinder lens in Leica M mount. Initial lot of lenses, designed, manufactured and hand-assembled in Japan by Mr Sadayasu Miyazaki.
- 6 elements in 4 groups Ernostar (Cooke Triplet derivative) formula lens
- Adjustable coma control
- Weight just 380g, 117mm long, 60mm diameter (without hood))
- Minimum focus distance 1.6m on Leica M,
- Optimized for minimal spherical aberration
- Native Leica M mount, available with or without rangefinder coupling (for use on mirrorless cameras)
- Anodised aluminium in black finish
- Spherical aberration: -0.15 (extremely good)
- Astigmatism: -0.11 SM
- Distortion: +-0.2 (1.6m to infinity)
- At f/2.4 fully open aperture, contrast is high across the entire image plane (image at 15m)
- At f/4 – f/5.6 image quality is extremely good
Please note that we cannot make reservations for serial numbers.
For more information and sample images, please keep checking back.