Published by Hysteric/Rathole Gallery in January, 2008. Cover designed by Hideki Nakajima.
Incorporated into the cover design are these words (presumably Yamauchi's):
The photographs I take are all photographys; even so, I beleive that 99% of them are pretty much equivalent to garbage. It's the remaining 1% that intrigues me and causes me to wonder at my reaction to those instances of reality. And then another person, looking at photographs I've taken in response to my arbitrary reactions, reacts too. Other people are able to feel my reactions - that's even more intriguing.
Hardcover, with embossed slipcase. 28.5cm x 23cm, 104 pages, 56 b/w photographs.
To see more images for this book, click the links below or the
thumbnail to the right.
image #2 |
image #3 |
image #4 |
image #5 |
image #6 |
image #7 |
image #8 |
image #9 |
image #10 |