UPDATED 7 Mar 2010Â (see below)
Fujifilm has announced some changes in their product line affecting the following film products:
- NeopanÂ 400 (Presto) 120 size is discontinued with immediate effect (does not affect availability in 135 format)
- 12 and 24 exposure rolls for 35mm film will be gradually phased out
- Acros 100 in 11×14 size (special order) discontinued
- Provia 100 F 11×14 (special order) discontinued
- Pro 160 NC 120 discontinued
- T64 reversal 4×5 sheet film, T64 reversal 4×5 Quickload and T64 reversal 8×10 sheet film discontinued
There will be some gradual changes in the packaged quantities of some films, for example single packs will become 3 packs or 5 packs; in the case of 120 format the 20-packs will be withdrawn and only 5-packs remain. We will reflect these changes in our web shop over time as appropriate and where applicable.
In the meantime, the best way to ensure long-term availability of film is to continue shooting it!
Update 7 Mar 2010:
It appears that retailers in the US have received the following notice:
OK…here’s the official Fuji list:
The following are now gone, with no replacement:
Color 160s and160c in 35, 120, 220, 4×5, 8×10, and 4×5 quickload
Color 800z in 35mm 5pack, 120 and 220
Velvia 50 4×5 quickload
Velvia 100 4×5 quickload
Velvia 100F 4×5 quickload
Astia 100F 4×5 quickload
Provia 100F 4×5 quickload
T64 in all formats
Neopan 400 120
CDUII in all formats
The following have had package changes:
Velvia 50, 100, 100F 4×5 and 8×10 are now in 20 sheet boxes
Velvia 50, 100, 100F are now in 5-packs
Astia 100F 4×5 now in 20 sheet boxes, 120 now in 5-packs.
Provia 100F 4×5 and 8×10 now in 20 sheet boxes; 120 now in 5-packs
RXP 120 now in 5-packs
Arcos 100 120 now in 5-packs, 4×5 now in 20 sheet boxes.